Take advantage of our special wedding packages
With plenty of offers available for you to explore here at Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport, we're sure that you'll be able to find something that ticks all the boxes to create the most perfect day for you and your guests. Contact our wedding coordinators for more information or drop us a contact us form. We'll look forward to planning your wedding very soon!
Marry Now, Party Later!
Enjoy a small and intimate wedding now and party later!
Here at the Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport we are offering you a fantastic package where you can get married now and organise larger party/reception at a later date.
We are offering ‘marry now’ dates for the remainder of 2020 and early 2021 and evening reception dates in 2021. If for any reason the Government hasn’t lifted restrictions on gatherings above 15 people, you can rest assured that you will be able to move your date free of charge, either later in 2021 or 2022.
Take advantage of our half-price deposit option too - pay only £250 to secure your date!
Marry wow for 15 people includes civil ceremony room hire, Buck’s Fizz arrival drink, three-course meal and toast drink.
Party later for 60 guests includes room hire, six-item evening buffet and DJ. Additional guests can be added to the package subject to Government guidance (charges apply)
*Terms and conditions apply. Half price deposit is due at the time of booking and is only available on the ‘Marry now, party later’ package. 75% of the final balance is due 28 days prior to your ‘Marry Now’ date and the remainder of 25%, plus any optional additional extras, is due 42 days prior to your ‘Party Later’ date. Additional items can be added to the package for an additional cost, please speak with your dedicated wedding co-ordinator for further details.