New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
A Liverpool hotel full of art deco charm and character
As one of the premier luxury hotels in Liverpool, Crowne Plaza - John Lennon Airport is full of historic character and built within the original Grade 2 Listed Art Deco Liverpool airport terminal. We even have a number vintage aircrafts stationed on the landing canopy.
Our 4 star airport hotel is conveniently located just 7 miles from Liverpool city centre, 1 mile from Liverpool John Lennon Airport and Liverpool South Parkway rail station.
You can meet colleagues or clients from nearby businesses such as Jaguar Cars and Shop Direct and host your conference, meeting or event in one of our 12 fully serviced meeting rooms. With space for up to 300 guests, free parking, 24-hour in room dining and complimentary Wi-Fi - our hotel is perfect for meetings and events in Liverpool.
Our Starways Restaurant serves a variety of food and drink options throughout the day as well as offering a unique Art Deco design and unique back drop of the former runway and vintage aircraft. Whilst our fine dining Chinese Restaurant, JIN, is all about creating authentic, fresh flavours from the finest ingredients to produce a range of incredible dishes from regions across China.
With bedrooms to fit all budget and sizes, we at Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport are proud of our suites and the comfort we provide.
What's more, if you're planning a getaway why not park, stay and go from the hotel? Airport parking has never been easier! There's plenty to see and experience so make it a point to visit soon!
Book online with us today or call our reservations team on 03333 209 320 to speak with someone direct.